CNC MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED TO SCHEDULE A COACHING CONVERSATION APPOINTMENT.
With varied backgrounds, diverse work experiences, and a wealth of knowledge, CNC’s committed and talented team of career coaches provide the personalized attention one needs for a successful job search, career change, or professional development. CNC offers a variety of coaching conversation appointments.
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
Click the “Schedule Coaching Appointment” button at the top of the page. Select the appointment type, date/time, and complete all the requested information. To ensure appointment availability for all clients, schedule ONE appointment at a time. Once you’ve completed an appointment, you may schedule your next appointment. Please cancel any appointments you are not able to attend.
FIRST COACHING CONVERSATION APPOINTMENT
All CNC new members start with an Intake appointment to determine where you are in your job search. During this appointment, the client and coach will work together to create a job search plan to navigate the clients’ search process unique to each individual. Upon completing the first coaching Intake appointment, CNC members can choose from the following conversation appointments to schedule with a coach:
- GENERAL COACHING – Not sure where to begin? This appointment is a great place to start as you sort out options and determine your plan of attack.
- BRAND DEVELOPMENT – Identify, create, and learn how to communicate your personal brand to set you apart from others.
- CAREER EXPLORATION – Identify strengths and evaluate goals and objectives to determine the next steps in your job search.
- INTERVIEWING PREP – Preparation is key to selling yourself in an interview. Mock interviews help you polish your interview skills through private sessions with feedback and support from coaches.
- JOB SEARCH STRATEGY – Establish and organize job search priorities and learn methods of staying focused by setting job search objectives and staying motivated
- LINKEDIN TIPS – Learn the tools and techniques to improve your online networking presence and create an effective profile.
- NETWORKING STRATEGIES – Making connections with people is the key to a successful job search! Learn how to plug into existing opportunities, expand your network, and create new opportunities.
- RESUME TIPS – Work with one of CNC’s experienced career coaches to fine-tune your existing resume, or create a new one that will highlight skills and accomplishments that will make you stand out!
APPOINTMENT AND ZOOM ETIQUETTE
It’s important to make a great first impression with the coach. We ask all attendees to adhere to the following Zoom coaching appointment rules:
- Choose a quiet location, check the lighting, limit distractions, and tidy up
- Turn the video camera to ON and set the camera to eye level
- Sign in to zoom, at least five minutes prior to the start time for all CNC events
- Be prepared to stay for the duration of the appointment, unless prior notification was given
- Dress professionally
“My 1:1 coaching appointment was outstanding! He was very helpful in asking me very good questions that I think would be representative of what I might be asked in my next interview. In addition, he was very direct and awesome with giving honest and helpful feedback regarding my answers, and how I could improve my interviewing skills.”
~ CNC Member