CAREER DEVELOPMENT SERIES – EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND UNDERSTANDING DIFFERENT BEHAVIOR STYLES | 2-WEEKS
$25 FOR THE SERIES | FREE FOR ENG MEMBERS
Facilitator: Mike Russo, CNC Volunteer Presenter
Visit the CNC calendar for upcoming April dates and to pay/register.
Payment is due at the time of your first workshop series registration.
Session 1 – Emotional Intelligence
Emotional Intelligence is one’s ability to recognize and understand emotions and the skill at using this awareness to manage one’s self and relationships with others. It is an extremely important element that either helps people to be highly successful in life or holds them back. Participants will learn:
- The concept of Emotional Intelligence
- The importance of Emotional Intelligence in one’s personal/professional life
- How Emotional Intelligence affects individual/team success as well as one’s health
- Techniques for raising Emotional Intelligence
Session 2 – P.E.A.K. Behavior Styles
Similar to DiSC training, participants will develop a better understanding of the four behavior styles and will learn:
- The way people are wired
- Their preferred style of communication
- The way they approach situations and interactions
- Gain invaluable insights into ways to adapt their behavior style to better communicate with all other styles for more productive and successful interactions and outcomes. This is a roadmap to understanding human behavior.