47 Uncommon Ways to Conduct an Awesome Search
April 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
During my journey across the US, I collected handfuls of very uncommon strategies people have used to find and land a job. Boy oh boy, some of you have tried some truly ingenious techniques! And now, I’m ready to reveal everything to you at this event. You will learn:
* How a job seeker landed a job by decorating her house with Christmas lights
* Why a chocolate resume can get recruiters to call you
* 3 ways to hobnob with CTOs, CFOs, CEO’s and other C-suite members
* How to solve problems for companies who don’t know that they have them
* 3 ways to use social media to generate opportunities you didn’t know existed
Start the year with a bang! Let me teach you some uncommon job search techniques that have
actually worked. And, while I’m at it, I’ll also share some details on the Hidden Job Market.
Presented by Abby Kohut, Speaker, Consultant, and Owner / Recruiter of Staffing Symphony.
Pre-registration is required and can be done HERE
FREE to all CNC members!