- This event has passed.
November 2, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until November 23, 2021
Networking Bootcamp is a hands-on, classroom (virtual) approach to networking using LinkedIn as the primary platform for connections. Over this 4-week session, we will work with you to build your core network, leverage data tools to stay on top of your progress, share best practices for establishing networking conversations, and role play networking meetings.
Bootcamp participants should have a general understanding of the role and importance of networking. They should have an established LinkedIn profile and know how to use Zoom (or other videoconferencing platforms).
This is a very intensive four-week session. Each week, there will be assignments that will require 2-4 hours of work outside of class, during the four week period. Participants must commit to completing all assignments and attending all sessions. New participants will not be added after Session 1.
- Session 1: Introductions, an overview of the program, adding networking connections, mock networking conversations, downloading connections
- Session 2: LinkedIn data census, networking objectives, SMART goals, CRM platform
- Session 3: Networking game plan, “The Ask”, Scripts, Mock Conversations
- Session 4: “The Conversation”, The 20-minute networking meeting; Role Playing the networking conversation, Growing and nurturing your network, increasing your visibility on LinkedIn
Presenters: John Joseph, Barbara Schultz, and Jim Hill
- Participants must take the sessions in order, starting at session 1.
- Payment & Pre-registration is required and may be done HERE