Networking meetings are held twice monthly | 8:00-9:00
Facilitator: Kimberly White, CNC Executive Director
ENG Membership is required | Visit the membership details below and register to become an ENG member
Pre-registration is required | Visit the CNC calendar for upcoming dates | Meetings are currently being held virtually, through Zoom.
The Executive Networking Group (ENG) is a networking group intended for executives, senior-level, and mid-level managers. to grow their professional network and share ideas, expertise and best practices. Mid-level managers to executives face unique challenges including:
- Fewer and less-publicized employment opportunities
- A frequent need for job search confidentiality, as currently employed executives and managers do not want to jeopardize current employment while seeking a more desirable opportunity.
ENG will strive to develop and maintain an environment of trust, and reciprocal support by maintaining confidentiality and respect for all members.
ENG MEETINGS WILL PROVIDE MEMBERS AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- gain or refine new leadership skills, share success strategies and challenges
- develop mutually beneficial professional and business relationships and resources as they connect with peers
- discover and recognize new ideas, targets, niche markets, and strategies to identify executive and managerial employment, as well as business opportunities
- participate in professional development opportunities, as guest speakers and resources provide helpful and pertinent perspectives and resources
Membership Fees & Registration
CNC ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
- 1:1 Coaching Conversations
- Job Search Work Team (JSWT)
CNC/ENG ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
- CNC Annual Membership
- Executive Networking Group (ENG) Membership