CAREER DEVELOPMENT SERIES – NAVIGATING CHANGE IN THE WORKPLACE | 2-WEEKS
$25 FOR THE SERIES | FREE FOR ENG MEMBERS
Facilitator: Mike Russo, CNC Volunteer Presenter
Visit the CNC calendar for upcoming April/May dates and to pay/register.
Payment is due at the time of your first workshop series registration.
Session 1 – Transition in the Workplace
Life consists of continuous change. During times of change, we transition. Transition is a 3-phase process that people go through as they internalize and come to terms with the details of a new situation that change brings about. When change happens without people going through transition, the result can be less than ideal. Participants will:
- Gain an understanding of what people experience during a “transition”
- Learn to navigate through the three phases of transition
- Learn to cope with never-ending change
Session 2 – Generations in the Workplace
Our workplace is comprised of four age groups (Generations). Each generation approaches the workplace very differently. Participants of this important session will develop a better understanding of how the generations think, how they approach the workplace, work/life balance, and authority.
Participants will identify and discuss:
- The four generations that are currently in the workplace and understand their unique traits
- The difficulties the generations have working together
- The techniques to enable the generations to work effectively together