NETWORKING BOOTCAMP is a 4-week, hands-on classroom (virtual) approach to networking using LinkedIn (LI) as the primary platform for connections.
OBJECTIVE/GOAL: Facilitators will work with participants to:
- build a core network
- leverage data tools to stay on top of your progress
- share best practices for establishing networking conversations
- role play networking meetings
- must commit to attending all four Networking Bootcamp sessions in consecutive order
- must complete required outside classroom work, between 4-8 hours over 4-week period
- will be asked to get a free subscription to HubSpot
PRE-REQUISITE: Participants must have:
- a general understanding of the role and importance of networking
- an established LinkedIn profile
- knowledge of how to use Zoom or other video conferencing platforms
Visit the CNC calendar to view upcoming Networking Bootcamp sessions. Pay first, then register. Upon receipt, a confirmation email, along with the Zoom link to join the meeting.
FACILITATORS: Career Coaches – Jim Hill, John Joseph, and Barbara Schultz.
Adding networking connections
Mock networking conversations
LinkedIn data census
The 20-minute networking meeting
Role-playing the networking conversation
Growing & nurturing your network
Increasing your visibility on LI
- 4 Week Session