CAREER & NETWORKING CENTER OFFERS FREE WORKSHOPS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THEIR DESCRIPTION.
The Career & Networking Center hosts a wide array of professional career-enhancing, confidence-building, and skill-based workshops conducted by presenters with varied backgrounds across industries. While most of these workshops are free, career development workshops are available for a small fee. All workshops are beneficial to those looking to grow professionally, extend their reach and learn new skills.
WORKSHOP DETAILS AND REGISTERING
CNC workshops are interactive and require participation from attendees.
– View the CNC calendar for all workshops
– Click on the webinar title for a description and presenter information
– Register your attendance by clicking on the Zoom registration link
– A confirmation email will be sent, along with the Zoom link for the webinar ~ save in your calendar.
WORKSHOP AND ZOOM ETIQUETTE
– Choose a quiet location, check the lighting, limit distractions, and tidy up
– Turn the video to ON and set the camera to eye level
– Sign in to zoom at least five minutes prior to the start time for all CNC events – Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed entry
– Keep your microphone on mute and follow housekeeping rules from the presenter
– Be prepared to stay for the duration of the appointment, unless prior notification is given
– Dress professionally and actively participate